Cameron Michelle Diaz
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Cameron Diaz is valued at about $120 million
Age – Date of Birth
August 30, 1972
Place of Birth
San Diego, California
Los Cerritos Elementary School, and then Long Beach Polytechnic High School
Job – Occupation
Actress, model, producer
Boyfriend / Spouse Dating History
Carlos De La Torre – 1990 – December
Vince Neil – March 1995
Matt Dillon – December 1995 – December 1998
Edward Norton – August 1999
Jared Leto – August 1999 – March 2003
Robbie Williams – 2003
Justin Timberlake – April 2003 – December 2006
Jude Law – 2006 – 2007
Tyrese Gibson – January 2007
Kelly Slater – January 2007
Bradley Cooper – August 2007 – January 2008
Sean Combs – 2008 – 2012
Paul Sculfor – June 2008 – May 2009
Benji Madden – May 2014 – Currently married 2015
Chimene Diaz, Michael Diaz
Color of Hair
Colors of Eyes
Physical Distinctive Features
Long beautiful legs
She has maintained relatively long and short haircuts over the years.
She is beautiful with or without makeup.
34-23-35 in or 87-58.5-89 cms
Brand Ambassador for
Well Known For
Acting and Modeling
List of top Ten Movies
1. There’s Something About Mary (1998)
2. The Box (2009)
3. The Holiday (2006)
4. What Happens in Vegas (2008)
5. Any Given Sunday (1999)
6. Charlie’s Angels (2000)
7. Vanilla Sky (2001)
8. Knight and Day (2010)
9. Gangs of New York (2002)
10. Sex Tape (2014)
First TV Show or Movie
List of Facts
1. Cameron Diaz is originally from San Diego, California and she was born on August 30, 1972.
2. Her parents are mother Billie, import-export agent, and her father, Emilio Diaz.
3. She entered the entertainment world as a fashion model at the tender age of 16. She was signed to Elite Model Management modeling agency.
4. Diaz was fortunate enough to model for elite companies like Coca Cola, Calvin Klein and Levi’s.
5. Carmen entered the movie acting world at the age of 21 when she auditioned for a role in the Mask. It was at this point when she decided to take on her acting career seriously with practice and lessons.
6. She admits to trying Botox but decided not to prolong it’s use because she would rather see her natural original body.
7. Diaz wrote the book, “The Body Book”, that teaches people how to take better care of their body by drinking water, exercise, nutrition, laughter etc. She has done a number of interviews with Oprah and other host, many of which can be seen on YouTube.
8. She does not have any children at this time.
9. Cameron Diaz has done a number of Voice Overs in movies including Princess Fiona in Shrek and Sigmund Freud in A Liar’s Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python’s Graham Chapman.
10. She has appeared in movies with many other actors like Kate Upton, Tom Cruise, Ben Stiller, Ashton Kutcher, Jude Law and Nicki Minaj.
Additional Statistics and Summary