Tamar Estine Braxton-Herbert
Tamar Braxton Net Worth $10 Million
Age – Date of Birth
March 17, 1977
Place of Birth
Job – Occupation
Singer Television personality Actress
Boyfriend / Spouse Dating History
Tamar Braxton is currently married to Vincent Herbert – 2015
Color of Hair
Colors of Eyes
Physical Distinctive Features
38-26.5-42 in or 96.5-67-107 cm
Brand Ambassador for
She has her own clothing and shoe line called Tamar Collection.
Well Known For
List of top songs
1. “Let Me Know”
2. “Stay and Fight”
3. “All The Way Home”
4. “The One”
5. “She Can Have You”
6. “Hot Sugar”
7. “Try Me”
8. “Where It Hurts”
10. “Prettiest Girl”
First TV Show or Movie
Braxton Family Values 2011 to 2014
The Real Talk Show 2011 to 2014
List tour dates for the year
List of Facts
1. Tamar Braxton is the youngest sister of R&B singing super star Toni Braxton. In 1992 she burst unto the seen with the R&B group The Braxtons which she formed with her sisters. They only managed to release one album, So Many Ways.
2. She decided to pursue a career as a solo artist 2000 and signed with DreamWorks Records. She released her self-titled debut album but it did not do very well.
3. Tamar Braxton is currently married to Vincent Herbert and they have a son together. His name is Logan Vincent Herbert.
4. Michael and Evelyn Braxton are her parents. Her father was a pastor and Tamara and her sisters would sang on the church choir.
5. She is also well known from the TV show Braxton Family Values where she and her family create a reality show of their day to day living.
6. She has a new album called “Calling All Lovers” which she dedicated to 9/11.
7. She has three sisters and one brother – Toni, Traci, Towanda, Trina, and Michael Jr.
8. Labels with which she has signed includes Universal Records, Streamline Records, and Epic Records.
9. She has performed with with artists like Future, Lady GaGa, Babyface, Patti Labelle and k Michelle.
Additional Statistics and Summary