Ryan Dolan’s height is 5′ 4″ (162.56cm)
Ryan is just at the beginning stages of his musical career and while we cannot predict the future, an estimated net worth of about $300,000 should be in the works by the end of 2016.
Age – Date of Birth:
Ryan Dolan was born July 22, 1985 in Strabane County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
Place of Birth:
Strabane, United Kingdom
Job – Occupation:
Ryan Dolan is an pop singer.
He weighs about 155 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse or Girlfriend / Spouse:
Doaln’s dating history is not know at the moment.
White / Caucasian
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
He has a tattoo on his back and his ears are pierced.
He wears about a size 10 US shoe.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style
Brand Ambassador for
Well Known For
Under the Covers, Vol. 1, Frequency.
List of top songs:
Some of his new songs for 2016 are:
1. When We Were Young
2. Take Me Home
4. Hands to Myself
8. It Will Rain
9. I Took a Pill in Ibiza
10. Close to You
First TV Show or Movie
List tour dates for the year
List of Facts:
1. Dolan showed off his amazing singing talent and voice to the whole world when he represented Ireland in the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest with “Only Love Survives” in 2013.
2. He announced that he was gay during a February 2014 interview on RTE Radio 1.
3. He has done a number of covers like ‘Close To You’ by Rihanna, Hello, by Adele, Jess Glynne – Take me home, The Weeknd – In The Night, Pillow Talk by Zayn, One Direction – History and others.
4. He was afraid to tell his parents, especially his father, that he was gay because he didn’t know how they would respond to it. He said in the end they took it better than he thought they would. He said “My whole life I built it up in my head. The more I thought about it the harder it got. Telling my father was the main thing because me and my father would be very close.”
5. He is friend with Robin Stjernberg who is a Swedish pop singer. They watched the second semifinal together at the Eurovision Song Contest.
Follow him on Twitter
Additional Statistics and Summary