Hailie Jade Scott Mathers
5′ 8″ (1.73 m).
Dress Size: 8 (US)
Bra Size: 32C
Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
Biography, Facts, Family
Eminem’s Daughter, Hailie Jade Scott Mathers, is all grown up and is the darling of the internet. Her gorgeous features and good looks have social media buzzing. Hailie was born on Christmas Day in 1995, Michigan. She had a somewhat rocky childhood as she grew up with her parents and cousin Alaina.
Age – Date of Birth:
December 25, 1995.
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
High School: Chippewa Valley High School
University / College: Michigan State University.
Family / Parents:
Mother name – Kimberly Anne Scott
Father name – Eminem (real name Marshall Mathers)
Siblings – Alaina Marie Mathers, Whitney Scott Mathers
Aunts – Sarah Mathers, Dawn Scott
Grandparents – Deborah R. Nelson-Mathers, Marshall Bruce Mathers, Jr., Kathleen Sluck
Job – Occupation:
Family member – (daughter of rapper Eminem) and student.
Dating History Boyfriend / Spouse:
It is not clear if she is dating anyone in 2016, but she was in a relationship a man name Kevin.
White / Caucasian
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. Hailie was her high school’s Homecoming Queen at Chippewa Valley High School in Clinton Township, Michigan. She also graduated with honors.
2. She was involved in her school’s Art Club, Volleyball, Student Council, and the National Honor Society.
3. She has a striking to resemblance to her mother, Kim Mathers.
4. Eminem, her father, love to express his feelings about family life in his songs. He dedicated a song, “Hailie’s Song”, in 2002 to Hailie. “Mockingbird” was also another song in which he rap about her.
5. She is the only biological daughter for Eminem.
6. Hailie has a younger half sister name Whitney, who was born after mother separated from Eminem and started a relationship with another man.
7. Hailie Jade attended public school despite her father’s wealth and celebrity status.
8. She graduated from high school with a 3.9 grade point average.