Ruby Rose Langenheim
5′ 7″ (1.70 m).
Bust (inches) 34
Cup Size B
Waist (inches) 25
Hips (inches) 35
Clothes Size 4 / 34
Shoe Size 8.5
Biography, Facts, Family
Ruby Rose is an Australian actress best known for her roles in Orange Is the New Black (2013), Around the Block (2013) and Break Free (2014). She is also a model, DJ, recording artist, actress, television presenter, and former MTV host Australia.
Ruby net worth is estimated at $3.5 million dollars in 2016.
Age – Date of Birth:
March 20, 1986
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
High School: University High School, Melbourne, AUS
University / College: Footscray City College
Family / Parents:
Mother name – Katia Langenheim
Father name –
Job – Occupation:
Television presenter, DJ, actress, model, VJ, recording artist.
She has a slim body structure.
Dating History Girlfriend / Spouse:
She is in love with Harley Gusman. The two have been posting pictures on Instagram showing there love for each other. Gusman is a business woman, co-founder, Vice President and head of marketing for Truly Organic, at a luxury line of skin and hair products.
Ruby Rose and Phoebe Dahl were in a relationship for a year they were also engaged.
Rose also dated Catherine McNeil for a about a year in 2010 and they were engage for 6 months before separating.
Ruby dated Lola Van Vorst for a year between 2008 and 2009. Vorst was an Australia’s Next Top Model contestant.
Jessica Origliasso was also rumored to be dating Rose sometime in 2008.
White / Caucasian
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
She has many tattoos on her body and also piercings on her ears.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
She like to wear her hairstyle short and dyed dark brown.
We do not know if she has done any plastic surgery procedures yet.
Brand Ambassador For:
Urban Decay, a makeup & cosmetics company.
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. Ruby Rose is openly gay and she is not afraid to talk about her sexuality. She came out as being lesbian when she was twelve years old.
2. As a model she has worked with 360 Agency, Wilhelmina Models – New York, Wilhelmina Models – Los Angeles and Unique Model Management – Auckland.
3. She started in the American comedy series, Orange Is the New Black, (on Netflix) along with Andrew McCarthy, Michael Trim, Phil Abraham, Constantine Makris, Uta Briesewitz and Jodie Foster.
4. She has also co-hosted television shows like Australia’s Next Top Model and The Project on Network Ten.
5. Her career in acting started in 2008 with her debut film Suite for Fleur.
6. Rose will be in two films set to be released in 2017, xXx: The Return of Xander Cage as Adele Wolff and John Wick: Chapter Two.
7. She has won the ASTRA Awards, GQ Australia and GLAAD Media Awards.