Miley Ray Cyrus is an well known American singer, songwriter, and actress who has grown in popularity first as an actress and later as a singer. As a child, she was very active in the television series Doc and the film Big Fish. It was her role as character Miley Stewart in the Disney Channel television series Hannah Montana in 2006, that made her a teen idol.
She wanted to be involved in acting because her father was an actor. Her very first role came alongside her father in Doc (2001). She later played a small role in Tim Burton’s Big Fish (2003).
1. Her real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus and her height is 5′ 5″ (1.65 m).
2. She attended Heritage Elementary School in Tennessee before moving the Canada.
3. Well know affinity for sticking tongue out on stage, in videos and pictures.
4. Cyrus has written more than 100 songs.
5. She has dated people such as Douglas Booth (2014), Brooke Candy (2014), Benji Madden (2013), Avan Jogia (2010) and Dylan Sprouse (2006).
6. She is Bisexual, has blond hair and weighs about 110lbs (50 kg).
Miley Cyrus was born in Franklin, Tennessee, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife, Letitia Jean “Tish” (Finley).