Brock Lesnar Height
Brock Lesnar height is 6′ 3″ (1.91 m).
The Next Big Thing
The Beast Incarnate
Age – Date of Birth:
Lesnar was born on July 12, 1977.
Place of Birth:
He was born in Webster, South Dakota, United States and currently lives in Moosomin, Saskatchewan, Canada.
He attended Webster High School, Webster, South Dakota, United States, Bismarck State College and University Of Minnesota.
Family / Parents:
His mother’s name is Stephanie Lesnar and father Richard Lesnar.
Job – Occupation:
Lesnar is a Professional wrestler, mixed martial artist and past American football player.
He weighs 286 lbs (130 kg).
Girlfriend / Spouse:
Brock Lesnar has been married to Rena Mero since 2006. They have two children together, Turk, their eldest son; and Duke, the youngest.
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
Big, strong and muscular body which is fit for his career of wrestling. He has a few tattoos also.
Brock Lesnar’s body measurements is could be –
Chest – 57″ or 144.78 cm
Arms / Biceps – 24 in or 60.96 cm
Waist – 38 in or 96.52 cm
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
Lesnar loves to wear sleeveless shirts that shows off his powerful looking biceps and triceps. For certain events you will see him in a well tailored suit. His flat-top crew cut hairstyle is basically described as a short cut in which hair is designed to stand up no more than an inch with a square top.
Brand Ambassador for
Well Known For:
He is well known for WrestleMania XIX (2003), Summerslam (2002) and WWE Unforgiven (2002).
As a wrestler, his trademark moves include are –
Lesnar has made appearances in Televisions shows, Video games and WWE Network.
10 Facts You Should Know About Brock Lesnar:
1. Lesnar was trained by people like Brad Rheingans, Curt Hennig, Dean Malenko, Doug Basham, and Nightmare Danny Davis.
2. He has four children, two of them with his current wife and the other two Brock Jr. and Mya Lynn, from a previous relationship.
3. The door was opened to wrestling when he signed with the WWF in June 2000.
4. The Rock maybe more popular as a movie star, but in the wrestling ring, Lesnar is king. He defeated The Rock at SummerSlam 2002 to win the Undisputed WWE Championship.
5. He was very dominant in high school where he was two time state high school wrestling champion.
6. He was raised on a Webster dairy farm by his parents.
7. His siblings are older brothers Troy and Chad, and a younger sister named Brandi.
8. Lesnar once worked for a construction company.
9. He once placed his WWE career on hold to prepare to tryout for the National Football League (NFL). A motor vehicle accident seem to be the reason why he did not make it in the NFL.
10. Rock Lesnar has had 5 wins as a professional mixed martial artist and three losses.
To learn more about Rock Lesnar, please visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brock_Lesnar