Olubowale Victor Akintimehin.
Wale height is 5′ 10″ (1.78 m).
Age – Date of Birth:
He was born on September 21, 1984.
Place of Birth:
Washington, D.C., U.S.
He attended Quince Orchard High School in Gaithersburg, Maryland, Robert Morris University, Virginia State University and Bowie State University.
Family / Parents:
Mother’s Name not known
Father’s name not known
Job – Occupation:
Wale is a rapper.
Maybach Music Group (Current) Atlantic (Former) Allido Interscope Warner Bros.
He weighs about 180 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse:
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
Tattoos and Muscular fit body.
His body measurements like waist, chest, biceps is not exactly know but he should be the same size like Konye West’s measurements.
Wale wears about a size 11 shoes.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
His hairstyle is dreads and his body is covered with tattoos. He wears mostly hip hop clothing, jeans, sneakers, base ball cap, gold chains, t shirt etc. many times his dress code is somewhat influenced by his Nigerian heritage.
List of Facts:
1. His first studio album is entitled “Attention Deficit” and he has completed four others, Ambition in 2011, The Gifted in 2013, The Album About Nothing in 2015 and Shine in 2016.
2. Wale has worked or performed with EL VY (a band with While Matt Berninger and Ramona Falls’ Brent Knopf), Wiz Khalifa, Rihanna, Tank, Tinashe, The Weeknd, Rick Ross, Yo Gotti, Usher and more.
3. Wale created some history when he became the first rapper to opened the State of the Union address. It was a special performance at the White House viewing party on Tuesday Jan. 12 2016. he also met and took pictures with President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama.
4. He signed his first major contract In 2008 with Interscope Records for $1.3 million.
5. his parents are originally from the southwestern part of Nigeria.
6. Wale said he sometime interjects elements of the Go Go genre of music into his songs.
Learn more about wale at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wale_(rapper)