Serena Jameka Williams
Serena Williams height is 5′ 9″ (1.75 m)
Age – Date of Birth
26 September 1981
Place of Birth
Saginaw, Michigan, USA
The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
Mother – Oracene Price
Father – Richard Williams
Sisters – Venus Williams, Yetunde Price, Lyndrea Price, Isha Price, Dylan Williams, Richard Williams III
Job – Occupation
American professional tennis player
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keyshawn Johnson – 2002 – 2003
Brett Ratner – 2004 – 2006
Common – 2007 – 2010
Jackie Long – April 2007 – January 2008
Hosea Chanchez – March 2008
Amar’e Stoudemire – August 2010
Aubrey Graham – 2011 – 2015 RUMOR
Grigor Dimitrov – 2012
Patrick Mouratoglou – June 2012 – August 2015
Alexis Ohanian – October 2015
Color of Hair
Colors of Eyes
Physical Distinctive Features
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style
1. At the Champions’ Ball on July 12, Serena showed off her flawless skin, opting for a natural lip and soft blush, with a sliver smokey eye makeup.
2. She wore a Rag & Bone sheath, navy sleeveless dress for the cover of U.S. Vogue, on the April 2015.
3. She has also worn other styles like Victoria Beckham tight red dress, soft grey Nike dress, yellow Nike backless dress etc.
Serena Williams Height, Weight and Body Measurements at 36-28-44 inches, fits perfectly in this red dress.
Brand Ambassador for
Well Known For
Her aggressive play on the tennis court
Number of titles won
Favorite color is gold
Favorite animal is a dog
Food Friend Chicken
List of Facts
1. In July 8, 2002 she was ranked number one in the world in singles competition. She has been ranked number one on 6 different occasions.
2. Williams body measurements and structure, with strong biceps and a dominant muscular frame, is a contributing factor in her dominants of women’s tennis for years. She has a much different body image than that of her counterparts or sisters.
3. Williams at the end of 2015 ranked 3 third all time on the Grand Slam singles titles list behind Margaret Court (24) and Steffi Graf (22). She has 21 wins.
4. Serena is friends with other celebrities like Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, and Caroline Wozniacki.