Birth Name (real name):
5′ 4″ (1.63 m)
Biography, Facts, Family
Pich Sophea is a musical artist from Cambodia, she was born on June 9, 1985. She made the harsh decision to drop out of high school and work to put food on the table, but her job selling sugar cane juice did not bring in enough money so she started singing at restaurants. It was not long before she was discovered by Hang Meas, one Cambodia’s largest music production company. In 2004 she release her hit single Better Day, which brought her national attention.
Age – Date of Birth:
June 9, 1985
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
Prey Vêng, Cambodia
High School: She dropped out of high school in the 11th grade.
University / College: N/A
Family / Parents:
Mother name – Saron
Father name – O Sarin
Job – Occupation:
Rasmey Hang Meas Production
Association and Friends:
She is associated with G Devith, Chhorn Sovannareach, Peypey dy
Her body type is slim.
Dating History Boyfriend / Spouse:
Pich Sophea got married to her husband in 2015.
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
She likes to get dress up in the latest fashion and style.
RHM CD Vol 527
First TV Show or Movie:
List tour dates for the year:
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. Pich Sophea currently lives in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and she also enjoy dancing and acting.
2. Sophea is the youngest of four siblings, all sisters.
3. She toured France in 2009 with Nob Panharith and Chhet Sovannpanha, who are also signed to her label.
4. She also got the opportunity to perform on TV5’s Top Ten Concert and on the Asean Television channel.
5. Pich appeared on The Voice Cambodia as a coach, she coached on multiple seasons.