Khloé Alexandra Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian’s Height
Khloe Kardashian’s Height is 5′ 10″ (1.78 m).
Many people do not realize how tall Khloe Kardashian is until they see pictures of her standing beside her sisters or other people. Still others have this perception that her height is much more than it actually is. The moment of truth would be to actually see her in person. It’s interesting how we start to form a picture in our mind about a person once we see them on television, in magazines or online. For example I’ve always thought that Kim Kardashian was much taller before I did some research on her height. You can draw your own conclusions of Khloe’s height, weight and body measurements after seeing her standing next to other famous people you know.
In this picture with Khloe at 5′ 10″ standing next to her brothers and sisters is the tallest except for Kendall Jenner who is at 5′ 10.5″.
Khloe Kardashian Odom, khloe_kardashian, Khloe Kardashian
Age – Date of Birth
June 27, 1984
Place of Birth
Los Angeles, California
She attended Marymount High School and was later home schooled.
Job – Occupation
Television personality socialite and model
77 kg or 165 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse Dating History
This is Khloé Kardashian Boyfriend list:
Rashad McCants – 2008
Derrick Ward – 2009
Lamar Odom – 2009-15
Game RUMOR – 2013-14
Matt Kemp RUMOR – 2013
French Montana – 2014
Rick Fox RUMOR – 2015
James Harden – 2015
White Caucasian – mixed
Color of Hair
Dark Brown. She has worn a number of haircut and styles including blonde hair.
Colors of Eyes
Physical Distinctive Features
35-29-41 in or 89-74-104 cm
khloe kardashian style is considered to be edgy, modern and hot
Brand Ambassador for
Well Known For
List of top songs – no know music video or songs at this time.
First TV Show or Movie
She launched her career with the TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
List of Facts
1. Khloe’s mother and father are Kris Jenner and Robert Kardashian.
2. She admits to enjoy doing her own makeup while she is not good at doing her hair. She uses brands like Giorgio Armani Light Master Primer and the foundation she like to use nest is Chanel Vitalumière Aqua in 60 Beige.
3. Khloe’s business venture and merchandise include clothing (D-A-S-H, a clothing boutique in Calabasas, Miami and SoHo), teeth whitening pen, jewelry, books, etc.
4. She takes great pride in her curvaceous body and toned legs. This is evident in most of the pictures that’s taken of her showing different poses.
5. Like her sister Kim, Khloe tried to break the internet with a very reveling picture on the cover of Complex magazine. She has also appeared on many other magazine covers including Cosmopolitan, Luky, Women’s Health, Glamour, Life&Style and more.
6. khloe kardashian has been in numerous TV shows including Keeping Up with the Kardashians, MADtv, The Celebrity Apprentice, Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, Fashion Police, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Khloé & Lamar, Real Husbands of Hollywood and more.
7. khloe was married to Lamar Odom about 4 years, 2009 to 2013, before the couple decided to separate. Lamar has a drug abuse problem and the break up could be due in part to the drugs.
8. She has many fans on social media who try to emulate her style and in many ways created some aspire to be a look alike.
9. Kardashian was once in a major car accident that caused her to be hospitalized with head injuries. She was also arrested in a separate incident for DUI.
10. Her Siblings include Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Kim Kardashian (Older Sister), Rob Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kylie Jenner (Half-Sister), Kendall Jenner (Half-Sister).
11. She is not into tattoos, but does have one of her estranged husband Lamar Odom initials. It says “OM.”
Additional Statistics and Summary