Victoria Dawn Justice
Justice’s height is 5′ 5″ (1.65 m).
34-23-32 in, Bra Size -32B
Biography, Facts, Family
It may seem like a lot of child stars follow a path from their television shows or films into less than stellar careers. This is clearly not the case with Victoria Justice. A Nickelodeon favorite, she has only managed to gain more fame and positive reviews with each new endeavor.
Born February 19, 1993 in Hollywood, FL, her family relocated to Hollywood, CA when she was ten. Two years later she was accepted into the Millikan Performing Arts Academy, and soon began to obtain work in television commercials. You can see her in print ads as well, and she was the face for names like Guess, Gap, and even Ovaltine.
In 2003, though, she won a guest spot on the Gilmore Girls and she soon got another spot on the program The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. This brought her to her first movie role in Mary, which opened at the Venice Film Festival to rave reviews. This role allowed her to get a major role of her own on Nickelodeon’s Zoey 101, and from there her career has skyrocketed. More film roles have followed, and several television films as well.
In 2010, Nickelodeon decided to bank on a series with Victoria as the lead role. This occurred after the production team of Zoey 101 realized how well she could sing and dance in addition to acting. The result was Victorious, and it ran for three years. During that time, she was also making recordings for the show, and playing roles in some of Nickelodeon’s biggest films, such as The Boy Who Cried Werewolf (considered one of the network’s most watched films).
As Victorious came to an end, she began focusing more on recording, and she began releasing singles on her YouTube channel. She has recorded three soundtrack albums and several singles. Her “Freak the Freak Out” from 2010 is a certified gold hit.
She is quite private about her love life, though she did date Pierson Fode, a fellow actor. However, the pair split after two years in 2015. Since then, she has not been linked to anyone romantically.
Age – Date of Birth:
February 19, 1993.
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
High School: Cleveland High School
University / College: Los Angeles’ Millikan Performing Arts Academy.
Family / Parents:
Mother name – Serene Justice-Reed
Father name – Zack Justice
Siblings – Madison Reed (sister)
Job – Occupation:
American actress and singer.
Boyfriend / Spouse:
Victoria Justice and Pierson Fode dated for two years starting in 2013.
She also dated Ryan Rottman for a couple years starting in February, 2011.
In 2009 she dated Nicholas Hoult for about two months and it was also rumored that she was had a relationship with Taylor Lautner.
Victoria and Josh Hutcherson also dated for a year stating in 2008.
She has mixed ethnicity with English, German, Irish and Puerto Rican descents.
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
She has long beautiful legs.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
Modern and classy
There are no surgical procedures that we know of.
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. She says her musical influences include the Beatles, Amy Winehouse, Diana Ross, and Hall & Oates, among others.
2. She says the strangest fan moment was when someone dressed just like her character on Zoey 101 approached her and asked her to sign her skirt!
3. Victoria loves to eat, and her favorite dish is spaghetti
4. The singer is a huge fan of Spongebob and said she “lost it” when she met the man who does the voice of the character!
5. She says that her biggest hidden talent is that she can do “the wave” with her eyebrows
6. Victiria loves to ride roller coasters, and the scarier the better.
7. She describes herself as completely obsessed with mustaches.
8. She won a group award for two years with the cast of Zoey 101 at the Young Artist Awards.
9. She says she is still upset that she lost a 4th grade spelling bee by misspelling the word “earnest”.
10. She is a very charitable star, supporting the Girl-Up movement and also the “Music Makes it Better” campaign for the Children’s National Medical Center