Simone Arianne Biles
Simone Biles height is 4′ 9″ (1.45 m).
Her weight is about 115 lbs.
Her measurements should be close to Bra Cup Size: 32B, Bust Size: 32, Waist Size: 24″, Hips Size: 33″ and Shoe Size: 7 US.
Biography, Facts, Family
Simone Biles was born on March 14, 1997 in Columbus, OH. She is an American artistic gymnast who many expect to win gold in the 2016 Olympics being held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Biles has so won the World all-around champion (2013–15), United States national all-around champion four times (2013–16), world floor champion (2013–15) three times, world balance beam champion two times (2014, 2015) and World Artistic Gymnastics Championships.
Biles was adopted by her grandfather Ron Biles and his wife, Nellie. Her mother was a drug addict who was unable to care for her kids. HOw did she become a gymnast? The story goes, she was suppose to attend a day care field trip one day but it was raining. The plan was changed to the kids going to Bannon’s Gymnastix in Houston, TX. As you can see from the success of of career so far, it was a fortunate turn of event. Her hard work has paid or and made her one of the most prominent Women’s Artistic gymnast in the word.
Age – Date of Birth:
March 14, 1997
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
High School: The Redd School (private school in Houston, TX)
University / College: She was suppose to attend University of California, Los Angeles, but ended up being homes schooled.
Family / Parents:
Mother name: Nellie Biles
Father name: Ronald Biles
Siblings: Adria Biles, Adam Biles, Ronald Biles
Job – Occupation:
Club: World Champions Centre. Her head coach is Aimee Boorman.
Association and Friends.
Biles is associated with Gabby Douglas,
Boyfriend / Spouse:
We do not have any information on her dating history of if she is in a relationship. She seem to be single at the moment.
Black American / Belizean
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
She is short, physically fit and athletic.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
Brand Ambassador For:
GK Elite Sportswear.
First TV Show or Movie:
Simone Biles: Golden Girl
Favorite music: Today’s hot hits
Favorite book(s): Hunger game series
Favorite movie(s): Divergen
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. Simone has a sister name Adria Biles who is also a gymnast.
2. Biles was on the on Ellen DeGeneres Show and the Today Show.
3. She has graced the cover of magazines like Teen Vogue.
4. Her routine involves the All-Around, Floor Exercise, Balance Beam, Uneven Bars, Vault and Team.
5. Biles is among the seven women who have qualified for U.S. women 2016 Olympic Games. They are “Brenna Dowell of Odessa, Mo./GAGE; Madison Kocian of Dallas/WOGA; Maggie Nichols of Little Canada, Minn./Twin City Twisters; Aly Raisman of Needham, Mass./Brestyan’s American Gymnastics; Biles; Douglas; and MyKayla Skinner of Gilbert, Ariz./Desert Lights, who is the alternate.” Source USAGYM.ORG.
6. After a historic performance at the 2015 World Championships, Biles also partnered with Nike.