Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll
image source: Tumblr
Age – Date of Birth
February 2, 1977
Place of Birth
La Ensenanza School, Barranquilla
Job – Occupation
Latin Pop and Rock Singer. She also a songwriter dancer and a model.
Average body size
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gerard Pique 2011 to present
Antonio de la Rua 2001 – 2011
Color of Hair
Colors of Eyes
Physical Distinctive Features
34-24-37 in or 87-61-94 cm
Brand Ambassador for
Her own perfume brand
Well Known For
Her work with children
Dance move “Her hip don’t lie”
Magia, – Sony Music Colombia – 1990
image source Tumblr
Shakira Top 10 Songs
Hips Don’t Lie
Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)
Underneath Your Clothes
ALMA Awards – 2008
Bambi Awards – 2009
Walk of Fame – 2011
List of movies Shakira has been in
Shakira: Live and Off the Record – 2004
Alice’s Birthday – 2004
Shakira: Laundry Service – Washed and Dried 2002
Food: Shrimp, fish and other sea foods
Favorite Color: Black
Ske like to read Khalil Gibran’s “The Prophet,” that’s one of her favorite books. Her favorite author is Oriana Falacci.
List of Facts
1. We know that Shakira can sing and shake her hips like crazy, but did you know she speaks three languages? Spanish, Portuguese, and English.
2. Her mother is Lebanese and father Italian. She has eight other siblings.
3. Shakira has two sons, Milan Piqué Mebarak and Sasha Piqué Mebarak.
4. She has been nominated for and won a number of awards.
5. She rocked the 2010 FIFA World Cup in Africa with “Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)”. She also performed at the closing for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
6. She appeared as a judge on the popular NBC TV show The Voice along side Usher, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
7. Shakira sets a world record in 2014 after she became the first person to reach 100 million likes on Facebook.
8. She is very health conscious, no smoking, alcohol, or coffee.
9. Her name in Arabic means “grateful” or “full of grace.
10. Her third album, Pies Descalzos created a buzz in Latin America and brought her to new heights.
11. The U.N. International Labor Organization recognized her work with children in 2010 with an award.
Additional Statistics and Summary