Rachel Marie Meyer
5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
She weighs about 135 lbs.
Her measurements should be close to:
34-24-33 in or 87-61-84 cm
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 2 (US)
Shoe Size: 6 US
Biography, Facts, Family
Bunny Meyer is an energetic YouTube personality who has grown her subscriber list close to 8 million in 2016. She goes by the username rav3yardgirl and the videos she produces are basically about make-up and fashion, but she does it in a humorous way. She reminds us of American actress & comedian, Carol Burnett. Meyer was born in Houston, Texas on August 3, 1985. Her YouTube channel has brought her lots of fame and fortune, it is reported that she makes close to $400,000 per year.
Age – Date of Birth:
August 3, 1985
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
High School: N/A
University / College: N/A
Family / Parents:
Mother name – N/A
Father name – N/A
Job – Occupation:
Vlogger, YouTube Personality
Slim body structure.
Boyfriend / Spouse:
She is in a relationship with “Dogman”, who she sometimes include in her videos.
White / Caucasian
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
She has buffed front teeth but it somehow fits her crazy personality. She also has a tattoo on her right foot.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
Her style of dress is quite unique to say the least as you can see from her website. She wears things like distressed leather punk rock boots and pants, dresses etc. Her hairstyle is always wild and stylish in her way.
There are no procedures that we know of.
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. Meyer is humorous but she is also about business. Swamp Queen, her make-up line was released on On June 6th, 2016 to global brands, three of which are Tarte, Ulta and Sephora. She started out offering an eyeshadow palette and two lipsticks. The mad rush for her products caused her website to crash shortly after the release.
2. Meyer placed second to Zoe Sugg at the Teen Choice Awards for Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty.
3. She dedicate a segment of her YouTube videos to a section called “Does This Thing Really Work?”. Here reviews “As Seen on TV” products.
4. She said her obsession with red lipstick started in second grade of school, She loved Catwoman the red lipstick.
5. Meyer was in a car accident in 2010 where she broke her hand, it was then that a friend introduced her to YouTube.
6. The term Grav3yardgirl came about because she has always loved creepy ghostlike things.
7. The grav3yardgirl has also taken Instagram by storm with more than 2.5 million followers.
8. Her real name is Rachel Marie Meyer which she changed to Bunny Meyer. SHer video content is somewhat similar to Lilly Singh.