Nicole Michele Johnson
5′ 7″ (1.71 m).
Her measurements should be close to:
Dress Size: 6 (US)
Bra Size: 34B
Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Biography, Facts, Family
Many people has come to know Nicole Johnson as the fiancee of Michael Phelps. She was born on July 12, 1985 in Colorado Springs, CO. Her modeling career brought her the crowned of Miss California USA 2010. Her mother is a teacher and father a pharmaceutical sales manager.
Age – Date of Birth:
July 12, 1985
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
Colorado Springs, CO
High School: Los Cerritos middle school Thousand Oaks, California, Westlake High School
University / College: Moorpark College, University of Southern California.
Family / Parents:
Mother name – Annette Johnson
Father name – Richard Johnson
Children – Boomer Robert Phelps
Job – Occupation:
American model and beauty queen
Dating History Boyfriend / Spouse:
Nicole Johnson and Michael Phelps has been dating on and off since 2007, before becoming engaged in February 2015. They have a son name Boomer Robert Phelps.
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
She has a physically fit and has maintain her weight very well even after child birth.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
Johnson like to get dressed up in modern and trendy clothing.
Brand Ambassador For:
she worked as an ambassador for INTA Gems & Diamonds, which is considered to be the official crown jeweler of Miss California USA.
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. Nicole Johnson worked at Mercedes-Benz in the finance department before the Miss USA pageant competition.
2. Even though she and Phelps has had a rocky relation, on and off since 2007, it would not be surprising if the two get married sometime in the near future. They have grown closer together ever since the birth of their son.
3. Johnson, her baby Boomer and mother-in-law, Deborah Phelps visited the The Today Show in August 2016.
4. She graduated with honors in a Bachelor of Arts in Communication degree at the University of Southern California.
5. Nicole employment history include Michael Phelps Foundation, Yellow Pages, MOGL, INTA Gems & Diamonds.
6. As the Semi-Finalist at Miss USA 2010, she worked as an ambassador for the state of California.