Morris L. Chestnut
Morris L. Chestnut, Chester Mushroom
Age – Date of Birth
January 1, 1969
Place of Birth
Richard Gahr High School – 1986
California State University, Northridge
Job – Occupation
Actor, Film Producer
He weighs about 188 lbs
Father and Mother
Morris and Shirley Chestnut
Color of Hair
Colors of Eyes
Physical Distinctive Features
He purchased a house in Hidden Hills, California (CA), US. The actor paid $3.3M for the 5,522 sq ft home.
List of his movies
Boyz n the Hood (1991)
The Best Man (1999) and (2013)
The Brothers (2001)
Two Can Play That Game (2001)
Like Mike (2002)
Ladder 49 (2004)
The Perfect Holiday (2007)
Not Easily Broken (2009)
Think Like A Man (2012)
– Morris Chestnut breakfast food is egg whites, turkey bacon and oatmeal.
– He prefers herbal light tea over coffee.
– He is more of a morning person and try to get enough rest at nights.
– You find him watching college and professional football on the weekend. His favorite teams are the Philadelphia Eagles and the USC Trojans.
– Egg whites, turkey, chicken are vegetables foods that he like to eat regularly. He also loves to eat desserts chocolate, almonds, ice cream etc.
– His favorite super hero is Batman
List of Facts
1. Chestnut have two children, Paige Chestnut and Grant Chestnut.
2. He majored in finance and drama while in college.
3. It was in the film Freddy’s Nightmares: A Nightmare on Elm Street where he played his first major role as an actor. “Boy’s in the Hood” was a much more popular film though and here he got a major break to introduce himself to the world.
4. He has has been married now to Pam Byse since 1995, that’s 2 decades and still going strong.
5. Owns a $1.5 million property in Los Angeles, California.
6. His estimated net worth is over $14 Million.
7. He has racked up a number of awards including the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series.
8. Chestnut said in a recent interview that he is very shy and I’m very boring.
Additional Statistics and Summary
60 seconds with Morris Chestnut