Birth Name (real name):
Megan Denise Fox
5′ 4″ (1.63 m)
115 lbs (52 kg)
Dress size: 2 (US) or 32 (EU)
Bra Size: 32B
Shoe: 7 (US)
Biography, Facts, Family
She emerged into the world of super stardom when she appeared alongside Shia LeBeouf in the 2007 blockbuster “Transformers”. From that time, she has remained in the spotlight – more for her staggering good looks than her film work – and yet the world is still interested in Megan Fox.
Born in 1986, she is a native of Tennessee and has spent most of her life in the world of entertainment. She had already won modeling awards by the age of 13 and it is why she opted to quit high school and head to Hollywood. She had near instant success when cast in the Olsen twins film, “Holiday in the Sun,” made in 2001. Bit parts kept coming, and she actually won a Young Artists Award for her work in the TV series “Hope & Faith,” before making “Transformers”.
She remained in the public eye for a few years after that, starring in the sequel “Transformers: Rise of the Fallen” as well as “Jennifer’s Body”, “Jonah Hex,” and “This is 40”.
However, her career seems to have taken a major hit when there was some sort of conflict with director Michael Bay. Quoted making disparaging remarks about him, she was dropped from the Transformers franchise. Megan is best known for her seductive acting style and voice.
Megan Fox standing with Shia Labeouf, who is a little taller than her.
Age – Date of Birth:
May 16, 1986
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Oak Ridge, TN
Place of Birth:
High School: Kingston Elementary School
University / College: St. Lucie West Centennial High School
Family / Parents:
Mother name – Gloria Darlene Fox
Father name – Franklin Thomas Fox
Job – Occupation:
Movie actress and model
Associates and Friends:
She is associated or is friends with Angelina Jolie, Adam Scott, Maya Rudolph, Chris O’Dowd, Edward Burns, Will Arnett, Emma Watson and others.
Dating History Boyfriend / Spouse:
Megan Fox got married to Brian Austin Green on June 24, 2010. The two have been seeing each other since 2004. They were engaged for three years before getting married. Megan also dated David Gallagher for a year, 2003 to 2004. It was also rumored that she was in a relationship with Shia LaBeouf.
White / Caucasian
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
Megan Fox thumb is shorter than normal.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
She like to dress in the latest style and fashion.
Some people have speculated that Fox had lip fillers, Botox or cheek augmentations. The star has denied these charges of an sort of surgical facial enhancement.
Brand Ambassador For:
First TV Show or Movie:
Hope & Faith television sitcom.
List of Facts / Trivia:
10 Facts About Megan Fox
1. She married fellow actor Brian Austin Green in 2010 and the pair have three children. Their relationship seems to be an on-again off-again affair, and they announced a separation in 2015, but have since reconciled.
2. She has made a staggering number of “sexiest” lists, including Maxim’s “Hot 100”.
3. She is outspoken about bullying, and went on the record to say that she was not beautiful in high school and was ruthlessly bullied by other girls. It was so bad, she started eating lunch in the bathroom to avoid the harassment.
4. She decided to become an actor at the age of three, when she first saw The Wizard of Oz starring Judy Garland.
5. She has nine tattoos.
6. She has an abnormally intense dislike of…dry paper. Like those of us who cannot stand nails running on a chalkboard or squeezing cotton balls in our fingers, Fox is horrified by paper. She has said that everything from scripts to newsprint make her get goosebumps.
7. She kissed a girl…and liked it. Going on the record about her sexuality is nothing new for Fox. She admits she understands her level of hotness, but she also says she is more open-minded than most. She dated a female stripper after a serious breakup.
8. She is hardcore during filming and did not stop when she lost two toe nails during shots for “Transformers“.
9. She had to do community service as a teen for some shoplifting at Wal-Mart, and was also banned from the store.
10. August 4th is Megan Fox Day in the UK – so mark your calendars.
11. BONUS: She made up with Michael Bay who cast her in the “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” film of 2015.
There are some fun facts about a remarkably sexy actress and mother!