Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
Age – Date of Birth
May 14, 1984
Place of Birth
White Plains, New York
Ardsley High School
Phillips Exeter Academy – private school
Job – Occupation
Computer programmer, Internet entrepreneur
He weighs about 168 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zuckerberg got married to Priscilla Chan the year 2012.
Color of Hair
Colors of Eyes
Physical Distinctive Features:
Brand Ambassador for:
Well Known For
US$42.5 billion (July 2015)
List of Facts
1. Listed as one of the 100 wealthiest and most influential people in the world by Forbes.
2. His mother and father’s names are Edward Zuckerberg and psychiatrist Karen Kempner.
3. While Zuckerberg was 12 years old he created a messaging program that his father actually used at work.
4. In high school he would get extra lessons in programming at Mercy College which was close by.
5. His personal tutor thought he was a “prodigy” and that he waould go on to do great things.
6. The job offers came rolling in when he was still in high school. These included companies like AOL and Microsoft.
7. Zuckerberg and his friends started Facebook in the dormitory at Harvard University.
8. The demand and work load from building Facebook cause him to quit Harvard University.
9. “The Social Network” was a movie made to depict the whole story behind Facebook and how it came about.
10. Mark and Sean Parker, the co-founder of Napster are close friends.
11. He was by the Harvard Connection team claiming the concept was theirs.
Additional Statistics and Summary