Kesha Rose Sebert
Hesha’s height is 5′ 9″ (1.75 m).
Age – Date of Birth:
Kesha date of birth March 1, 1987.
Place of Birth:
She was born in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
She attended Loon High, Brentwood Highschool, Brentwood High School in Nashville, TN and Belmont University.
Family / Parents:
Her mother’s name is Patricia Rose “Pebe” Sebert.
Job – Occupation:
Kesha is a singer, songwriter and rapper.
Synthpop, electropop, pop, rap, rock and dance.
145 lbs (65.7709 kg).
Boyfriend / Spouse / Dating History:
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
Her signature looks include her blonde hair, gold tooth, nose piercing and tattoos.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
She loves to wear her hairstyle in a blonde color but have been seen with it dyed light green, rainbow colors with pink, blue, yellow etc. She colors her hair to make a style that fits the occasion and her mood. Her dress styles are cocktail dress, little black dress, print blouse, print dress, cropped jacket, wool coat, romper, blazer and more.
Brand Ambassador for:
Casino Watches Baby G Line 2010.
The name of her first album is called “Animal”.
Her music has been featured in TV shows & movies as soundtracks. Walt Disney’s Princess Ke$ha, Panorama and Young Hearts are just a few. You can see her acting skills in movies like Bad Moms (post-production), Jem and the Holograms and Jane the Virgin.
8 Facts You should know About Kesha:
1. Her mother was a song writer who co-wrote “Old Flames Can’t Hold a Candle to You” with Hugh Moffatt in 1978.
2. Kesha signed with producer Dr. Luke’s label Kemosabe Records when she was 18 years old.
3. She made a guest appearance on rapper Flo Rida’s number-one single “Right Round” and this help to propel her career to great new heights.
4. Madonna, Queen, and Beck are some of the most influential people to life and career. Their music is primarily from the 80s.
5. Today she focus her attention on electronic music but she did experiment with country and pop rock.
6. Kesha has an older brother name Lagan and when they were young, it was welfare payments and food stamps that help to supplement day to day living.
7. She has written for artist like Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus. She considers her a writer first before singing.
8. Artists like rappers André 3000, Wiz Khalifa, and Snoop Dogg see her more of a rapper even though it is hard for her to see herself that way.
9. The pop star brought a lawsuit against her manager, Dr Luke, and Kemosabe Entertainment, trying to break free of a contract she signed when she was 18 years old. Unfortunately for her it was reported in 2016 that she lost.
Lear more about Kesha at https://www.keshasparty.com/