Christina María Aguilera
Christina Aguilera Height:
Christina Aguilera is 5′ 2″ (1.57 m) tall and is similar in height to a number of other successful top celebrities singers. One could classify her as being short, but the one thing that cannot be questioned about this Staten Island, New York native, and that is her powerful voice. At the peak of her career, she has traveled the world performing her greatest hit songs, while captivating and leaving many of her fans in awe as to how strong her voice is. You will notice her beautiful face way before her height, which becomes more obvious when she is standing next someone taller.
Christina Aguilera Weight:
Christina’s average weight is 110 lbs (49.9 kg) but having her two children, Max Liron Bratman (son) and Summer Rain Rutler (daughter), has resulted in fluctuations in her weight between 110 and 145 lbs. It is obvious she has the professional trainers and dietitians to her her get rid of the post baby fat quickly. People are always amazed as to how fast she looses and get back to her normal weight.
Christina Aguilera Body Measurements
Aguilera measurements are as follows: Breasts-Waist-Hips: 38-28-36 inches. We have seen her body transformed over the years from being very slim to the more small full figured woman she is today. She still manage to maintain an attractive sexy figure even as she grows older.
she is worth about $130 million in 2016.
Age – Date of Birth:
December 18, 1980
Place of Birth:
Staten Island, New York, U.S
North Allegheny Intermediate High School
Family / Parents:
Mother – Shelly Loraine Fidler Kearns
Father – Fausto Xavier Aguilera
Step Father – Jim Kearns
Job – Occupation:
Christina Aguilera is a singer, songwriter, actress, TV personality and philanthropist.
Boyfriend / Spouse:
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
She has Blonde hair, blue eyes and beautiful lips.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
Her dress style includes a wrap dress, mermaid gown, evening black dress, cutout dress, skinny jeans, ripped jeans etc. Whyle her many hairstyles include mid-length bob, long wavy cut, retro hairstyle, messy updo etc.
8 Facts About Christina Aguilera:
1. Before Christina Aguilera was a pop star and memorized us with her amazing voice, she was on the television series “Star Search” and “The Mickey Mouse Club”. This was in the 1990s, therefore she was still a child holding her own in the entertainment business.
2. She would sign with RCA Records to release her first self-titled debut album. To say this album was a success would be an understatement. It had three number one singles — “Genie in a Bottle”, “What a Girl Wants”, and “Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)”. She went on the wing the ultimate prize in a Grammy Award for Best New Artist.
3. Aguilera is relatively small in stature but even as a child she people would refer to her as “the little girl with the big voice”.
4. She won a talent show performing Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)”, when she was only eight years old.
5. She was managed by Steve Kurtz before she fired him and hired a new manager in Irving Azoff.
6. Christina was one of the judge or panel member of the populat TV show “The Voice”, before she was replaced by Shakira and Gwen Stefani.
7. She said Etta James and Whitney Houston are main influences on her music.
8. The pop star has two children and has been married twice.
Visit Her Website for more information.