Alan Olav Walker
5′ 11″ (1.80 m)
Biography, Facts, Family
Alan Walker, a DJ and Music producer, was born on August 24, 1997. He is British-Norwegian born in Northampton, England. His early fans know him as DJ Walkzz, through his big hit singles “Faded” and “Sing Me To Sleep”. He has racked up more than 2 million subscribers to his YouTube channel while gaining more and more popularity every month.
$2 million dollars in 2016.
Age – Date of Birth:
August 24, 1997
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
Northampton, United Kingdom
High School: He went to school in Norway.
University / College:
Family / Parents:
Mother name – N/A
Father name – N/A
Job – Occupation:
DJ and Record Producer
Electro house, Progressive house
NoCopyrightSounds, DM Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, Sony Music Entertainment Sweden AB.
Dating History Boyfriend / Spouse or Girlfriend / Spouse:
White / Caucasian
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
Average height and slim
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
He like to dress casually in t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. He used the name DJ Walkzz earlier on in 2012 but later switched to using Alan Walker from 2013 unwards.
2. Walker’s top singles are “Fade”, “Spectre”, “Force”, “Faded” and “Sing Me to Sleep”. He has also done remixes such as “Hymn for the Weekend”, “Rays of Light” and “The Final Countdown”.
3. He was born in Northampton, England but later moved with his Norwegian mother and British father to Bergen, Norway at the age of 2.
4. Some of the people who inspired him are EDM producers K-391 and Ahrix, whom he followed on YouTube. He also liked film composers Steve Jablonsky and Hans Zimmer.
5. After he signed with Sony Music, he released the single “Faded”, featuring fey Oslo pop singer Iselin Solheim on their label.
6. He played live at the Weekend Festival Sweden on August 5-6 – 2016, Electric Love Festival, Salzburg and Balaton Sound Official 2016, July 06-10. Zamardi, Hungary.
7. Alan Walker toured with Rihanna on her ANTI World Tour in Glasgow, Nice and Munich. He also performed with Zara Larsson in April.