Shawn Machel Johnson
Johnson’s height is 4′ 9″ (1.45 m).
Bra Size: 32B
Dress Size: 4
Shoe Size: 6 US
Biography, Facts, Family
Shawn Johnson, an American gymnast, is well known for winning multiple gold-medals at Olympics, World Championships, Pan American Games and others. Johnson was born on January 19, 1992 in Des Moines, Iowa. She joined the U.S. senior team in 2007 and won the 2008 Olympic balance beam gold medal and team, all-around and was floor exercise silver medalist. She was introduced to the sport of gymnastics at the age of three by her parents.
Peanut, BoJ (Bundle of Joy), Shawnson, Shawner, ShawnJohn
$9 million – 2016
Age – Date of Birth:
January 19, 1992
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
Des Moines, Iowa
High School: Valley High School (2008–2009)
University / College: Vanderbilt University
Family / Parents:
Mother name – Teri Johnson
Father name – Doug Johnson
Job – Occupation:
American artistic gymnast
Boyfriend / Spouse:
Shawn Johnson has been with NFL player Andrew East since 2013. The two got got married on 16th of April 2016. East proposed to Johnson at a Cubs game in Chicago on Friday July 24th. Shawn Johnson and Taylor Phinney were rumored to be in a relationship sometime in 2008.
White / Caucasian
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
She and physically fit.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
She wore Diagonal French Dutch Braid Into High Pony hairstyle when she was performing as a gymnast. On formal occasions she like to wear her hairstyle Long Straight Cut with Bangs or Long Curls. Her dress style include the Platform Pumps, Fitted Blouse with dress shorts, Evening Dress, Cocktail Dress etc.
None that we know of.
Brand Ambassador For:
TV Show or Movie:
She has been on Dancing with the Stars (2005), 2009 CMT Music Awards (2009) and The Apprentice (2004).
Favorite food sushi
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. Shawn Johnson was the winner of Dancing with the Stars – season eight.
2. Her teammates in 2008 Olympics were Nastia Liukin, Chellsie Memmel, Samantha Peszek, Alicia Sacramone and Bridget Sloan.
3. She had to announce her retirement from competitive gymnastics because of a 2010 knee injury.
4. She is an only child who loves to swim and dance.
5. Johnson has written three books; Transit: Taking You Closer To God, Winning Balance: What I’ve Learned So Far about Love, Faith, and Living Your Dreams and Living A Tailored Blessed Life.