Ingrid Nilsen’s height is 5′ 6″ (1.68 m).
Nilsen weighs about 145 lbs.
Dress size: 2
Biography, Facts, Family
Ingrid Nilsen was born on February 2, 1989 and grew up in California. Today she is well know in the social media sphere and one of the most active and successful YouTuve video blogger. She created the account on Joined Oct 23, 2009 and has since racked up more than 4 million subscribers as of June 2016. Nilsen’s username is missglamorazzi and she create content based on fashion, beauty, and lifestyle topics. All her videos seem to have a consistent theme in terms of colors, fonts, and design. Nilsen is also well known to interview popular people like the president of the United Staes, Barack Obama.
Ingrid Nilsen’s net worth is estimated at $1.2 million in 2016.
Age – Date of Birth:
February 2, 1989.
Birth Sign / Zodiac:
Place of Birth:
Rowland Heights, California
University / College: Mt. San Antonio College
Family / Parents:
Mother name –
Father name –
Job – Occupation:
YouTube beauty guru, TV hostess, makeup artist, video blogger (vlogger).
Boyfriend / Spouse / Girlfriend:
Nilsen was in a relationship with fellow YouTuber Hannah Hart for almost a year to January 2016.
White / Caucasian (mixed with Norwegian from her fathers side of the family and Thai on her mother’s side).
Color of Hair:
Colors of Eyes:
Physical Distinctive Features:
She has a small, slim and petite body type.
Style, makeup, Dress and hair style:
Fashion and beauty brands are taking notice of Ingrid Nilsen’s influence as a blogger in that industry. She has many subscribers who watch her videos daily.
Brand Ambassador For:
List of Facts / Trivia:
1. Nilsen was the first YouTube vBlogger to represent the CoverGirl brand.
2. She appeared as a judge on the reality television show Project Runway: Threads.
3. In 2014 it came as no surprise when she was nominated for Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards.
4. Nilsen interviewed Barack Obama on January 15, 2016, and brought up topics like terrorism, taxation, and discrimination.
5. On June 9, 2015, Nilsen announced that she is a lesbian on her YouTube channel.
6. She won the Teen Choice Awards for Choice Web Star: Fashion/Beauty and Streamy Award for Best Beauty Program. Both in 2014.